More Accessible Wilderness Combat Farm Mod provides access to the hill and valley on the Wilderness/Combat farm map. Plant your own trees in the valley or grow some flowers on the hilltop! Worms can spawn in the valley (and probably the hilltop) and now you can access them .
Theoretically placing buildings in the valley or on the hill should also be possible, since the tiles in those areas have the “Buildable” property on them.
- Access valley through upper and lower staircases
- Adding a fence instead of invisible blocks on the valley map edge
- Making valley trees choppable
- Adding a staircase to the hilltop
- Moving some of the trees & bushes to make the hilltop more usable
- Making grass diggable.
- Basic_Farm_Combat.xnb: includes all the changes from the list above, but nothing else. Can be installed on a pre-existing Wilderness/Combat save with no ill effect.
- Basic_NoBushes_Farm_Combat.xnb: removes the bushes and some flowers from the valley to make more space for farming/buildings/etc. Otherwise the same as the Basic version.
- Pond_Farm_Combat.xnb: Makes the lake a pond, and moves it from the center of the farm to the lower-right corner, as well as including all features above. Make a new save when using, or make sure to clear the lower right corner of debris otherwise, they will cover the pond.
- Pond_NoBushes_Farm_Combat.xnb: Moves the lake and makes it a pond, as well as removing bushes from the valley.
- Extract somewhere (not to the game folder).
- Choose which version you’d like to use.
- Re-name it to “Farm_Combat.xnb”.
- Copy it to Stardew Valley/Content/Maps.
- Select the Wilderness farm when starting a new game!
When using the Pond versions, make sure to either start a new save or clear the lower right corner of trees/stumps/debris. If installed on an uncleared existing save, there will be debris etc. covering the pond.
More-Accessible-Wilderness-Combat-Farm-Mod-V1.0.zip (340 downloads) For only SDV 1.1
Submit your review