Fishing Tuner Mod is an extended version of Zoryn4163’s Fishing Mod, adding several new features as detailed below.
- Allowed for the rebinding of the refresh-config key. It still defaults to F5.
- Removed the “Easier fishing” setting (which combined a reduced difficulty value with always using the “Smooth” movement pattern).
- Added an optional multiplier to progress gained (i.e., you can reel in the fish more quickly/slowly).
- Changed the “Loss additive” to a loss rate multiplier, which now takes the trap bobber into account.
- Added an “Extra treasure chance” setting, which gives an additional percentage chance of finding treasure after the game has already checked for treasure. Additionally, there is a
- TreasureBobberChanceBonus, which is the same thing but only used if the player is using Treasure Hunter tackle.
- Added InitialFishCatchPercentageBonus, which is a multiplier of your starting catch progress (by default, Stardew Valley starts you with 10% progress if you haven’t caught that fish type before, and 30% progress if you have).
- Added InitialTreasureCatchPercentageBonus, which allows you to set a starting percentage for catching treasure.
- Added multiplier and additive settings for bobber bar size. Also added the same for cork bobbers, to allow the customizing of their bonus.
- Default config settings are equivalent to unmodified Stardew Valley values, but you can tweak them to make the minigame pretty much as easy or difficult as you like.
You can see config in file readme.
- Download the ZIP and extract the folder to %AppData%\StardewValley\Mods
Fishing-Tuner-Mod.zip (906 downloads) For SDV 1.0, SDV 1.1
Submit your review