Lookup Anything Mod adds a great feature to Stardew Valley. Now you can see live info about whatever’s under your cursor when you press F1. Find out a villager’s favorite gifts, when a crop will be ready to harvest, how long a fence will last, why your farm animals are unhappy, and more (see screenshots).
UPDATED for Stardew Valley 1.1:
- Added new fertile weeds (forest farm) and geode stones (hilltop farm);
- Added new recipes for coffee, mead, sugar, void mayonnaise, and wheat flour;
- Updated for Gold Clock preventing fence decay;
- Updated to latest binaries & increased minimum versions.
- Fixed a few missing stones & weeds.
Installing Lookup Anything Mod:
- Install SMAPI.
- Unzip the mod folder into Stardew Valley/Mods.
- Run the game using SMAPI.
You can see Configure in file readme.txt in file download.
Post in nexus: here
Lookup-Anything-Mod-V1.3.zip (314 downloads) For SDV 1.0
Lookup-Anything-Mod-V1.5.zip (6215 downloads) For SDV 1.1
Submit your review