Makeshift Multiplayer Mod is ‘co-op’ mode. Pretty much everything is shared, including your wallet. Your inventory, skills, etc. and house are separate, though.
- Load your file, and the UI for picking the mode comes up. The host can see when everyone connects and start the game. The clients are stuck on the loading screen until the game starts.
- After choosing a character, a screen will show asking for you to choose between single player, host, or client.
- If you choose a host, you need to give a port to listen on. After pressing ‘Listen’, wait for all of your players to connect, and press ‘Start’.
- If you choose a client, put in the IP address of the host and the port number they are using. Press ‘Connect’. You will go to a Loading screen until the host starts the game.
- If you choose single player, nothing changes aside from being able to open the chat menu.
- Chat is accessed by pressing ENTER.
- Everyone must sleep for the next day to be reached.
This is a SMAPI mod.Chest Labels and NPC Map Locations work.Festival functionality is unknown.It’d probably be best to stick with smaller mods until this is more stable.
- Download and extract file into \Stardew Valley\Mods
Submit your review