Get Dressed Mod adds a dresser with a mirror to the bedroom in each of the farmhouse upgrades.
You can right click on the dresser to open up a Character Customization menu that lets you change your appearance.
It adds a dresser with a mirror to the bedroom in each of the farmhouse upgrades. You can right click on the dresser to open up a Character Customization menu that lets you change your appearance. Additionally, about 110 new accessories have been added (they are mostly lipsticks and blushes).
UPDATE for Stardew Valley 1.1:
- This version requires SMAPI 0.40.1.1 and Stardew Valley 1.1 ( because of all the fancy Favorites menu changes, you may need to delete any old config and psconfig files inside the mod’s folder)
- Added the ability to store and use Favorites (6 Favorite slots available) and an additional 30 saved “outfits” that you can use to store more favorites.
- Added in-game configuration options.
Install Get Dressed Mod:
- Extract the archive
- Go to AppData\Roaming\StardewValley
- Add the folder inside the Mods folder
Use Get Dressed Mod:
- Just start your game using StardewModdingAPI.exe, and a config file will be created when you first load up the game. You can walk up to the dresser and right-click on it to open the Character Customization menu, or you can just press “C” on your keyboard by default. You can change which key bind to use to open the menu in the Config file.
- You can also choose to hide the dresser completely by changing “showDresser”: true to be “showDresser”: false.
- If in the base farmhouse without any upgrades you’re using another mod that lets you have a stove in the same corner where the dresser is meant to go, you can change “stoveInCorner”: false to be “stoveInCorner”: true.And you’ll see the dresser is moved a few tiles to the left so that you can have both the dresser and the stove.
Credit:Advize and Jinxiewinxie.
Get-Dressed-Mod.zip (1423 downloads) : for SDV 1.07
Get-Dressed-Mod-V3.1.zip (2986 downloads) : for SDV 1.1
Submit your review