Loved Labels Mod is a cool mod which is about labels in Stardew Valley.With this mod, you will have a tooltip label near your cursor when you mouse-over a pet or farm animal letting you know if they have been petted or not. You can customize the text that the label uses in the config file.
UPDATE for Stardew Valley 1.1 and require SMAPI 0.40.1.1
Install Loved Labels Mod:
- Extract the archive
- Go to AppData\Roaming\StardewValley
- Add the folder inside the Mods folder
Use Loved Labels Mod:
- Using StardewModdingAPI.exe, the config file will be created when you first load up the game.
- You can edit the text the labels use by editing the config file.
- Replace the words inside the quotes for each one to specify a different label to use.
- For example: You can change this “AlreadyPettedLabel”: “Is Loved”, “NeedsToBePettedLabel”: “Needs Love” to this l”AlreadyPettedLabel”: “Has already been petted”, “NeedsToBePettedLabel”: “Needs to be petted”.And then you’ll see the new labels in the game.
Credit:Advize and Jinxiewinxie
Loved-Labels-Mod.rar (762 downloads) For SDV 1.0
Loved-Labels-Mod-V2.0.zip (888 downloads) For SDV 1.1
Submit your review