Social Editor Menu Mod is a way to edit your friendship towards other NPC’s that exist in the game.
Installations Social Editor Menu Mod:
- Make sure you have SMAPI 0.37.You can download in here.
- Extract the DLL from the archive and place it in the /Mods/ folder in the main game directory.
Usage Social Editor Menu Mod:
- This mod brings up a menu to let you edit your friendship value with other NPC’s/villagers.
- Click the left and right selection buttons to change your friendship by 100 (or -100) to the NPC corresponding with the selection buttons. Hit ESC to close the menu.
- The default key to open the menu is Z. The mod will create a configuration file with the key to open the menu, the default being the Z key, you can change this if you’d like, it will be under the same folder you placed the DLL in (either AppData mods folder, or game EXE mods folder, under the name SocialEditorMenu.ini).
- Edit the line “MenuKey=Z” to whatever key you’d like to open the menu with.
Submit your review