Storm Modding API is a useful and necessary tool which is for Stardew Valley 1.0
Storm Modding API Features:
- Dynamically modifies the game’s executable at runtime to expose private data and provide callbacks.
- Provides a layer of abstraction for a stable, maintainable modding environment.
- We use Mono.Cecil for our MSIL injection, DynamicProxy for creating instances of any games classes, and Json.NET for serialization.
- Because of the way Storm is built, game updates shouldn’t break mods and at most would require an update to Storm only.
Storm Modding API Installation:
- Download:These are super unstable, super beta will probably break and not done yet. here
- Launcher: Compile Storm, and place it in the same directory as the game. Place injectors.json in %appdata%/Roaming/StardewValley/Storm. Launching Storm will cause the Game to be launched.
- Mods: Mods each have their own individual folder, and go in %appdata%/Roaming/StardewValley/Mods/modname/modname.dll
- git clone https://gitlab.com/Demmonic/Storm.git
- Open ./Storm/Storm.sln in Visual Studio Community Edition 2015
- Build menu, Build Solution
- copy all files from ./Storm/Storm/bin/Debug/ to SDV install path (where StarDewValley.exe is located)
- copy ./Dependencies/injectors.json to %APPDATA%/StardewValley/Storm/
- Run StormLoader.exe from game install path.
Post in SDV forum: here
Submit your review