With TimeSpeed Mod, you can adjust the game clock speed by a configurable amount. Speed up, slow down, or completely freeze time. Now includes all FreezeInside functionality–it is recommended not to run the two mods together.
UPDATED for Stardew Valley 1.1
Use TimeSpeed Mod:
You can override your freeze time settings and immediately freeze time by pressing N. Pressing N again restores your previous freeze time settings.You can
- Have each of your tick lengths by pressing.
- Double each of your tick lengths by pressing .
- Restore your original config settings that are stored in your config file by pressing B.
List options of TimeSpeed Mod:
- OutdoorTickLength, IndoorTickLength, MineTickLength which defaults to 14.0. Controls the length of the 10 minute tick outdoors. Set to your desired ten-minute tick length in seconds. The base day is 7 seconds. Setting TenMinuteTickLength to 0 seconds or lower will not make time run backwards.
- ChangeTimeSpeedOnFestivalDays, which defaults to false. Set to true to enable time changing on festival days. This option is here because some users have reported problems with festival days if time is changed.
- FreezeTimeOutdoors, which defaults to false. Set to true to freeze time outdoors.
- FreezeTimeIndoors, which defaults to false. Set to true to freeze time indoors, except for the mines.
- FreezeTimeInMines, which defaults to false. Set to true to freeze time in the mines.
- LetMachinesRunWhileTimeFrozen, which defaults to false. If set to true, machines continue to run while you are inside and time is frozen. Some consider this “cheat”. Setting it to false will prevent machines from running while you are inside. You should set to false unless you desire the gameplay change. This option is more likely to break things than any other.
- FreezeTimeAt1230AM, which defaults to false. Set to true to freeze time when the day reaches 1230 AM (2430 military time). This occurs no matter where you are.
Install TimeSpeed Mod
- There is one folder in this .zip containing three files, TimeSpeed.dll, Config.json, and manifest.json. This folder may ONLY be placed in %appdata%\StardewValley\Mods.
- The total path for the three files required for this mod to function is %appdata%\StardewValley\Mods\TimeSpeed\
Submit your review