Tego’s Farm Extension Mod adds a few new locations designed mostly for exploring and foraging to make Stardew Valley feel bigger and better.
Now you have more place to plant your plants, animal your animals and alcohol your kegs.
There are three versions of farm expansions (included in the archive as FarmOpt etc).Locations added:
- House in the Hills
- Aspen Grove
- Hot Cave
- Bus Stop Woods (now a separate location)
- Farm.xnb is just regular TSE farm.
- FarmOPT1.xnb has ponds removed from the farming area.
- FarmOPT2.xnb changes the surroundings of the farm into the fence(instead of the mountains).
- Choose the one that suits you and rename it to “Farm.xnb”.
UPDATED for Stardew Valley 1.1:
- The mod now requires both SMAPI and Advanced Location Loader Mod
- SMAPI 0.40.0 For SDV 1.0
- SMAPI 0.40.1.1-2 For SDV 1.1
Install Tego’s Farm Extension Mod:
- Before installing this mod, make sure you’ve got SMAPI and ALL installed.
- Extract the downloaded archive.
- Backup your saves before playing this mod.
- Copy “Mods” and “Content” folders from the extracted archive into your Stardew Valley directory.(if you don’t have “Mods” folder you should check your SMAPI installation).
Tego-Farm-Extension-Mod.zip (1074 downloads) For SDV 1.0
Submit your review