Expansion Patch Mod adds more features.For example:
- Furniture being placed *anywhere* and saved/loaded without breaking the serializer.
- Robin Sells all blueprints from all .xnb files located at Content\Data\Blueprints\
You will actually need to make the Content\Data\Blueprints folder if you want Robin to sell user-created buildings and put the respective .xnb files in there for them to appear.
- Different ways for modders to call the Carpenter Menu so that modders can sells certain buildings.
Installing Expansion Patch Mod:
- Make sure to back up your Stardew Valley.exe and Stardew Valley saves!
- Robin sells all blueprint buildings located at Content\Data\Blueprints\*.xnb
Furniture can be placed anywhere and doesn’t break the serializer.
- Read more in readme.txt
Submit your review
Expansion Patch Mod
Average rating: 0 reviews